Home Sports Talk
Options

To my friends in Red Sox Nation

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just not feelin' the buzz this year. Could be a hangover from the disastrous finish and Tito given the boot. I just looked at the "starting 9"...I recognize 3, Ellsbury, Pedroia and Ortiz. Must I really endure yet another "Drew 7" in the lineup. The thought of Lackluster pitching in the rotation doesn't excite me, nor does Lester. Ellsbury will be dogging Red Sox management for the gigantic payday afoot for him...thanks to his mouthpiece.

I even cancelled my Directv baseball package and I honestly hope I come to regret it...but I just ain't feelin' the team. Oh yeah...Youkilis in pinstripes...yikes, say it ain't so, Clemens, Boggs, Damon...

As some of you know, I've had a house built out where I have access to the second largest lake in GA. My neighbors are great, lots of stuff to do at the clubhouse and things look extremely positive. One of my nearby neighbors is a big Yankees fan...should be interesting. I'll offer to share my 2004 DVD set for him to enjoy. image He's from western Connecticut.

So, I guess it's about time for Paul to create the Red Sox page for 2013 to kick the season off. I have a buddy here that gets killer tix to Braves games...like 2 rows behind the visitors dugout...I've already put my request in for one of the Cleveland games. It'll be good to see Tito...read his book!!

Still a Red Sox fan, always will be, I hope they win 100+ games, but I just don't see success this year. I hope Farrell can pull the rabbit.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al my friend I started the thread just for you image

( see 2013 Red Sox )
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Is that lake in Buford? My sister in law lives there and we went to a huge lake once when we were down there..
    Not feeling the Red Sox this year either.. Really hard to root for them after the last 2 years....
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, my home is at Lake Oconee, about 80 miles East of Atlanta.
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Lookin' at last place in the AL east again this year. I just don't see them being better than the Yankees, Rays, or Orioles; maybe better than the Jays.
    Capecards