Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Be honest, who plays sports on high school team?

Just wonderin who in here-

Plays baseball, basketball, football, or any other sports for your High School Team.
And what statistics did you carry last season ?

Me>
BASKETBALL-
Played for JV (junior varsity[10th and 9th])
Average about 10 ppg in like 8 minutes per game (6th man).

GOLF-
Play for high school. I'm only a freshman, I will get better at it.
In my match-play (9 holes), I averaged a 44.
In my tournaments or 18 holes, I averaged a 86-90.
I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
Ask For List

Comments

• Options
    I dont play high school yet....I am on the 8th grade team though and im in 7th grade...I will most likely play JV my freshman year. I also will golf....I average about 53**...lol sonic your better..lol in 9 holes
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    I AM FRESHMEM GOLF TOO I SHOT A 47 YESTERDAY KINDA CRAPPY
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    Im a 5'11, 135 pound freshman who plays varisty soccer, sophmore and jv basketball, and varisty baseball. starter and star on all teams.
    email: baby@thestix.net
    aol:Twenty2005

refs:just ask

wantlist:
    www.beckett.com/userpages/kobefan07.html
  • Options
    *clap* *clap* way 2 be cory!
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    I'm a freshman and I played football for the freshman team. I didn't play a whole lot in the games. I made like 2 tackles. Our teams record was 0-6-1. lol!!!
    My References

Marino Card Count: 1134
  • Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    This past year I was the sixth man on my varsity basketball team. Our record was 14-6. Won our regular season division. Lost in the second round of Secionals by 3 points. I made 15 three's this season averaged 8 points a game. The player I went in for broke all the league records this year with 73 three pointers. Tough guy to come in for! lol Hoping to play at the Community College I am attending next year. ~Drew
    My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options
    funny thing is.... the tie was a scoreless tie! We didn't have OT. We got a touchdown like 40 seconds left in the game and they friggin called it back on a hold. We got ripped off! Dammit!
    My References

• Options
    iverson3ball- i c, but you will get as good as me, maybe better one of these days if you practice. I started 2 years ago, and last year I averaged a 50 per 9.

Sportsguy247- whats up ? 47 isnt too bad for a freshman. You ought to practice a lot this summer and come back next season and be the best on your time ? What ya think ? ( I know I'm not the best golfer on my team, we have guys that shoot 38-42 average, there is 9 of us guys, I am like the 5th best, but of course the other guys are like Seniors and Juniors )

Cory- cool, lol, your about the same size as me, actually I'm probably skinier than you are, lol, I'm 5 11 1/2 and 132 lbs. Soccer ehh ? I hate soccer, is that your favorite sport ?

danmarinnocollector- lol (team record), actually our freshman didn't do much better this last season, they were like 3-7, lol, but I didn't play.

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    I play varsity Baseball and Basketball, almost 16 ppg and close to 6 steals, 18 min. I separated my shoulder last season in baseball and missed the whole season except for one game, I was hitting 1.000, in 3 at bats though image .
  • Options
    yeah we got blown out in almost every game. here were some of scores:
    33-0
    34-6
    25-0
    32-0
    30-0
    28-22 we had a chance to win this game with like a 1:30 left, but the damn center gave the QB a bad snap. The center was my cousin too!

Damn that day pissed me off!
    My References

• Options
    But we have "the best" 3A freshman basketball team in the state.
    Our record this last season was 14-1, got beat by a 4A team, we played that team twice, beat them once by like 2, and they beat us the last time.
    Our best guy is like 6'3 165 lbs, he can dunk also. He starts on the high school team also, averages 15 ppg on the high school team.
    He averages like 19 or 20 on our team.

I think we will win state 3A boys our Junior and Senior year, we have lots of great individual talents.
    Our best game we played my old school rivals, and beat them 62-27. lol, they suck

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    I wish I went to school where ya'll did... I'd be one of the best on your golf teams... shot (46,39 total 85 first day) got to second cuts and shot 40 in 2nd day of tryouts and got cut... we had a 4 kids at par or lower... only took 9 kids image

Jeff
    p.s. thats the only sport I'm good at LOL
  • Options
    ya soccer is awesome. i mainly dont care too much about school soccer cuz i play classic 1 traveling soccer and thats the sweetest.
    email: baby@thestix.net
    aol:Twenty2005

refs:just ask

wantlist:
    www.beckett.com/userpages/kobefan07.html
  • Options
    me played high school varsity football was on varsity team since my 10th grade year was starting Wr.
    I was #1 go to WR on Team got around 9-10 recieptions a game and averaged a little over a Td A Game.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    i was the starting free safety for my varsity football team. won county championship too. best time of my life
    I haven't been around for awhile but that doesn't mean anything. Oldschool Baby

REFERENCES: bondsboy25, jorge, nbasteve, sportsguy247, psasports, jrccrum, baird34, CaliKev "aka" kr580, samsgirl217, NatAker, cardnyou, ahares, sonicsfan, awaltz, and many more just can't remember
  • Options
    umm.. jv2 basketball (didn't play freshman year and our coach is a dick). srarted all the games and was the best pg on the team. didn't average much first part of the season, 2nd part probalby like 10 ppg and 5 apg

varsity tennis. i end up switching from like 3rd singles to 2nd doubles which is way different. haven't won this year yet. but our team is like the wrost in state.. lol

i'm a soph
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    Finished HS. Played on basketball team since 10th, baseball since 8th (missed 1 year), played football 1 year.

basketball--anywhere from #6-#9 guy, but averaged 4 steals a game

baseball--batted over .330 every year except one, and led team in steals every year (and %)

football--only played 1 quarter a game (back-up), but averaged 10-11 tackles/game (don't remember which)
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    if I were in high school i could but I play on a travel baseball team and we r going to cooperstown NY in augaust something like that and I am the number 1 player
    Karlan Andrews

WANTLIST:Bonds,Barry Zito,ICHIRO,A.J. Burnett,Tony Gywnn,A-Rod,Xavier Nady, Pujols,Griffey JR. and star baseball RC'S I need the players on my list in RC'S

LOVE TO TRADE
  • Options
    i play basketball i am a freshmen i start andaverage 17 points per game i also play varsity football
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I played football, wrestled and one year of baseball. I had some very good stats in football through out my high school years. In 4 years (first year was in freshman football for first 6 games and then moved to varsity for the next 5 games), I averaged almost 8 yards a carry (running back) on around 300 carries and had 33 TD's. I set my school record one year for tackles (linebacker) with 68, but since then it's been broken. I also had 7 sacks that year. I was decent in wrestling and horrible at baseball.
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    I played basketball for 2 years on my high-school team. I set records for most 3-pointers in a game (11) and points/minutes average (13.6/22 mins), I also played 7 years in a club.. and then my feet went down (ankles) and I had to quit.. painful story image
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    I play soccer. Last year started Var. and play defense. Probably saved about 100 goals or so. Played sweep and stopper the majority of the game and then went up on offense when they needed goals. Play in a private league now and soccered 3 hat tricks in 6 games but it helps that half of my team is from South America and Europe
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    danmarinocollector you can come play for our highschool. We are a bunch of white guys and hicks but we won state championship in football this year. Third last year and only lost 1 game in 2 years.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

• Options
    you're a defender and you had 3 hat-tricks? hm.. strange image
  • Options
    defender on high school team, all positions on spring/summer league

• Options
    ohhh, I see image
    well.. I hate that soccer is the national sport in most of the European countries image
    B-Ball all the way! image
  • Options
    I am a big basketball fan but I spend the majority of my time practing on soccer when I am not on here or doing school work. Play indoor alot which is a blast.

• Options
    I know.. but I hate soccer.. it's very boring in my view, a lot of my friends love it and go see it every week, but I just can't stand it lol
    I do have seen some teams like Barcelona, Man U, Real Madrid and other top teams when they played Anderlecht (a belgian team)
  • Options
    jbugsjbugs Posts: 1,708
    i play ftball, basketball(only 2 yrs, rode the bench even though i could shoot and play d better than half the team, its all about the name in small towns ;() and run track
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    I wish we had school teams in Calgary it's so stupid there's Basketball and football and i'm only 5'5" and white!!! but i am a 10 handicap in golf and played high level baseball and playin Jr 'B' Lacrosse and hockey.....
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    I'm a junior and I ran track and cross country all three years. I recently ran a 4:37 mile, but that will be going down soon.
  • Options
    Big Shane clocking in at a whooping 268 pounds, 6'1"-6'2". Why you think all my friend call me BIG shane?
    ... Well the ladies, that's a different story lmao

Played Freshman Football (3-7 Record) started D-Line alot at Nose. Had about 6 sacks 20 sum tackles.

Now I am doing Shot/Dicsus #2 Discus guy, #4 Shot Guy. PR's 110' Disc, 34 Shot. Been to every meet cept 1. Doubt I'll letter but ya never know.

Thas it, never really lifted weight, but I am this summer, football conditioning. Expecting to play Varsity O & D Line. Also get faster & help with track.
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I'm a Junior, 5'10 200lbs. Played starting Tight End, backup Fullback.

FB-Our record was 2-8. Next year were getting rid of alot of seniors that were weak. Prolly gunno end up 7-3 and get into playoffs b/c of points.

My 2001-2002 Stats:
    Rec. Avg.-5.9 yds
    Rushing Avg-2.4 yds
    Rushing TD-4
    Rec. TD-8

Coach is prolly gunno make me Starting Fullback this year.

I won't get many carries(prolly 20-40 next season)
    Most likely Bennett is going to switch to T offense sets. So I might get 50+ carries.

My 2002-2003 Goals:
    Rushing Avg.-3.7 yds
    TD-8