Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

we'll it's official! If you open your mouth back it up tmac! 3 missed layups, 4 turnovers, baron dav

double!!!!! HAPPY TMACRAPPY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CAN'T LEAD HIS TEAM PAST THE HORNETS????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH U CAN SCORE 30+ ON A TEAM THAT HAS NO OTHER OPTIONS, BUT GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND BEFORE YOU GET THE TMAC BETTER THAN KOBE CRAP.........

TMAC IS NOT EVEN BETTER THAN BARON DAVIS HAHAHAHAHAHA

BARON DAVIS KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT AND PLAYED WITH NO FEAR........MCGRADY ON THE OTHER HAND GOT HIS CROOKED EYE IN THE WAY AND GUARENTEED A VICTORY BLAH BLAH BLAH

SHYT TALKERS ALWAYS GET PUT IN THERE PLACE

RUBEN NOW TWACK

OFFICIALLY T WACKKKKKKK NOW

LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT

T
W
A
C
K

Comments

• Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    baron stinks t mac rules who cares about your goofy little stats t mac has the genes and he is great (vince carter cousin) if you know what i'm talking about so quit talking smack and saying how good baron is i'm sure he isnt perfect thanks

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    & somebody told me earlier that Davis would dominate if he was taller image...go figure imageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    do you think it was kobe who led the lakers past the blazers or through the whole season no it was shaq big kobe man

• Options
    Just because Kobe SUCKS doesn't mean you have to go around ripping other players. Tmac isn't even 100% healthy and he is still getting 30+ points 7+ rbs and 5+ assits a game.
  • Options
    would or wouldnt? baron davis lead his team with another triple double vs t wack!!

I don't care if he's vanillas ice's cousin man. GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND BOIIIIIII

3 missed layups, 4 turnovers, in crucial times is not getting the job done!

GO AHEAD AND AVG YOUR 30+ THAT DON'T MEAN JACK IF YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND !!!!!!!!!!!

T
    WA
    CK

T
    W
    A
    C
    K
  • Options
    kobe stinks thats true kg

• Options
    Ya, Kobe sucks but he just can't accept that. And there is no way Baron Davis is a better player than Tmac.
  • Options
    no way baron davis is better?>
    baron davis had another triple double to twacks what?
    4 turnovers, 3 missed layups

MAN T WACK CAN'T EVEN GET HIS TEAM PAST THE HORNETS WITHOUT MASHBURN?????????

HOW PATHETIC

BARON DAVIS IS A WAY BETTER PLAYER THAN T WACK AND RAW AS HELL FOR A LITTLE GUY.

• Options
    yea t mac is great and air kobe 08 vince is black so i think your a little off there t mac would put the cross on baron there and break his damn ankles then there would be no more baron sorry plus kobe stinks when shaq isnt there

• Options
    kobe stinks without shaq? kobe beat iverson without shaq on xmas day 1 assist shy of a triple double with hurt ribs

kobe dropped 56 points in 3 quarters the first game he was 100% healthy without shaq

WHEN HAS YOUR MAN TWACK DONE THAT VS ANY TEAM IDIOT???????

BYE BYE

BY THE WAY

BARON DAVIS PUT THE MOVES ON TWACK

T WACK HAS NO CROSSOVER
  • Options
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

lol, its official he sux, you cant touch kovbe not after what he did sunday, TWACK just plain sux lol
  • Options
    no idiot baron is gay

• Options
    Wow Kobe Lover I didnt know you worked at McDonalds...Congrats !!!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    are you talking about my signature pic? That's not me idiot. That's my kobe auto from high school though. Anyways why don't you go post your ugly cracka azz icon again?
  • Options
    BOTH ARE PRETTY GOOD...TMAC COULD TAKE KOBE ANY DAY THOUGH..WITHOUT SHAQ KOBE AINT NOTHIN. THATS JUST HOW IT IS. HE COULDN'T CARRY HIS TEAM TO THE FINALS WITHOUT SHAQ..HOPEFULLY I'LL GET TO PROVE THAT.
    KINGER793