Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Opinions wanted on this set

white box

The box looks clean. I asked the guy if he could send me some scans, his reply was that all of his cards are stored off site in a temperature controlled vault. Probably keeps those boxes extra white looking.
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Why has it been 'discounted accordingly' if it books for much more than he's asking?
  • Options
    That listing made my day! Buy it, I'm sure it is legit.

For a better laugh read his negative feedbacks bwahahahaha I've never seen someone call others idiot and stupid like this before

My fave

"We sent wht you ordered idiot!"
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    I looked at their other cards. I'm not sure I would buy anything there at the price point they have for items. Condition isn't adequate for my taste, either.

Justin
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    You weren't seriously thinking of buying from someone with feedback like that, were you?
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options

<< <i>You weren't seriously thinking of buying from someone with feedback like that, were you? >>

No. But I did want to see some scans of his NM/MT cards.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I asked the guy if he could send me some scans, his reply was that all of his cards are stored off site in a temperature controlled vault. >>

Translation: They're in the basement, and I don't feel like digging them out right now.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Auction went bye-bye. What was it? >>

Guy is running a bunch of sets on Ebay. 1973-1978 or so, shows nothing but the 800 count white box in every listing. Here is another one of his listings. I'm gonna jump on this one

nice 1975 set
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    "This seller is currently away until Apr 10, 2013, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later."

Kind of a long time...