Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCE and the National

When BBCE is set up at the National, do they sell individual packs? I've contemplated jumping into a group break on here with the discount and all but may be attending the next National and wondered if the same kinds of packs were available or only boxes? I'm not talking $100 packs that I could see being sold individually by them, but the cheaper ones that are used in some of the group breaks.

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Usually guys split boxes at BBCE's booth at the National and rip away based on the boxes being relatively cheap. I don't remember any 80's wax packs being sold individually, but it could be due to drooling over the 70's stuff.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    You bet. They have a TON of packs for sale in all price ranges. You can not find a better selection than at their table at the National.

Heck, there are some guys that do pack wars right at the table, too.

A lot of fun and worth the trip.

Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Usually guys split boxes at BBCE's booth at the National and rip away based on the boxes being relatively cheap. I don't remember any 80's wax packs being sold individually, but it could be due to drooling over the 70's stuff. >>

Yeah, he has some early 80's single packs available but usually the higher priced ones like 81, 84, 86 FB, 80/81 Bskt, early 80's OPC hockey, 80 topps.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Usually guys split boxes at BBCE's booth at the National and rip away based on the boxes being relatively cheap. I don't remember any 80's wax packs being sold individually, but it could be due to drooling over the 70's stuff. >>

Yeah, he has some early 80's single packs available but usually the higher priced ones like 81, 84, 86 FB, 80/81 Bskt, early 80's OPC hockey, 80 topps.

Mark >>

I knew you were paying attention. BTW, I heard a rumor of a missing pack rip video from the National...that is too bad. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am in no way a vintage pack ripper but I always make a point to stop at the BBCE booth to marvel at the packs that are still intact after all these years. Where else can you see a full range of incredible, vintage unopened material but at the BBCE booth.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    AND since this years show in in Chicago, they'll have even more stuff that usual as its local for them!

WIN-WIN!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle