Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Al Kaline needed

I would like to get my dad an Al Kaline for his birthday. We are both Detroit anything fans. The only Kaline I have, my dad gave to me when I was young. I would like to get him a graded card because we only collected raw cards, but I won't be too picky.

Comments

• Options
    oddityoddity Posts: 124 ✭✭

pm sent

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    I just wanted to say thank you very much for everyone's offers. My dad will surely enjoy the purchases I made for him. I haven't been a member long, but this board seems to be full of a lot of professionals and guys who like to do good business. Thank you everyone for your time again.

Brandon
  • Options

What did ya get for him?

• Options
    1957 PSA 5
    1961 PSA 7
    My dad was born in 1961, so I may try to upgrade that card later if I can. But I think he'll be happy
  • Options

Nice! 1963 and 1964 were always my favorite Kaline cards.

• Options
    Yeah, I honestly haven't seen a 1964 card that I didn't think look cool, but I really like the A.L. Bombers card #331 with Maris, Cash, Mantle and Kaline. I have the 'single 64 Kaline that I'm about to get graded. It was actually given to me by dad, so i would have felt bad just giving it back hahaha....
  • Options

Hope your dad has a great birthday!

• Options
    Thank you Oddity! And everyone else so much for helping!