Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Card cases question

Can someone please point me in the right direction on the best and cheapest place for me to buy the holder this card is in? I think its the magnet holder? Not sure. I got this card off eBay and it was shipped in this holder. I really like the holder. Ive only just got back into collecting and wanted to get a few of these holders. Plus ones like this one that will hold the thicker cards with the relics. Thank you very much

.Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY

Comments

• Options
    They are ultra pro magnetic holders. I agree they are amazing!

I got one when I ordered a Pete Rose subset auto on eBay a month or so ago.

If you live in So Cal, they have them at a couple of the supply booths at Frank and Sons.

I think they were something like $0.75-1.50. I can't remember exactly. I bought 10 of them. There are several listings on eBay. Just search "ultra pro magnetic" and you'll find one pretty quick.
  • Options
    They are great holders. The top is held by a strong magnet and the bottom piece connects to the other (back) piece. The run about $1.50 to maybe about $3. They come in different sizes for thickness. Very sturdy. I keep my jersey/relic cards in those. You can generally find them in ANY card or Comic shop. Just take a few min and look around ebay and you'll see them there as well.
  • Options
    Cool thanks alot. I'll check them out. No I live in central ny and there is nothing around here so I'll look online for them. Thanks for the replies
  • Options
    Hope this isn't another dumb question..what is the pointt? I see it range from 55 point to 360 point holder?
  • Options
    Point = Thickness of the card
  • Options
    I recommend you tell us what brand of cards your looking to put in the holders so we can tell you what point(s) to purchase. If not, your card will be wiggling around and it may not sit pretty.
  • Options
    Ok cool, I'll take a few pics. There's 2 relics I need cases for, but the rest are for just basic thickness cards.
  • Options
    This is one card, the other is also from topps finest UFC of an auto with fighter gear but it's just a piece of cloth of Anderson Silva. They both seem the same thickness, which is pretty thick. Here's my arod one, not sure what point to get

I appreciate all your guys help. It's been so long I've been this excited about collecting again.

Pete