Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

March PSA specials?

Anyone know what the March PSA specials prices will be?

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    PSA usually posts to Facebook the day before, sometimes two days before...

but I've never seen 3 days before...

so...

I guess the answer to your question is...

NO

NOTE: I actually wonder if they'll even post them early... as they have to be better than February... they can't be worse... right????
  • Options
    I've looked for them on facebook, cannot find them.
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    Does this help?

Text
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news?
  • Options
    Bump. If anyone hears anything that'd be great.
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Nothing on PSA's facebook page.
  • Options
    It's just approaching 8am in California... if anyone is even in the office yet, I'm sure giving advanced notice of their specials on Facebook ain't #1 on their list of things to do today!
  • Options
    It has to be top three though doesn't it?
  • Options
    Im waiting to see what the March special is myself. To mail today or mail Monday.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    I just spoke with PSA, special #1 will be 1956 to present @ $5.50 per card. A buck cheaper than last month and I think will include tallboys and thicker jerseys if I heard her correctly.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the March Collector’s Club Specials:

#1: $5.50 per card, 25 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 45 business day turnaround, 1956-Present (Regular, Tallboys, Thicker/Patch cards are permitted; however Supersized, Coins/Pins and Autographed cards are excluded)

#2: $6.00 per card, 10 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 45 business day turnaround, Pre-1956 (Regular and Tallboys are permitted; however Supersized, T3s, Coins/Pins and Autographed cards are excluded)

#3 $14.00 per card, No minimum quantity required, with declared values under $250 per card, approximate 10 business day turnaround. (Regular, Tallboys, Thicker/Patch and Coins/Pins are permitted; however Supersized, T3s and Autographed cards are excluded)

Set-Registry Special: $20.00 per card, No minimum quantity required, with declared values under $500 per card, 5 day turnaround (Regular, Tallboys, Thicker/Patch, Coins/Pins and Supersized cards are permitted; however T3s and Autographed cards are excluded)

DNA Special: $15 Grading & Encapsulation. Single-signed items with declared values under $150. Excludes 8x10 photos.
  • Options
    Do the modern auto inserts from stuff like bowman platinum and draft count as auto cards? Or are they straight subs given that they are topps issued?
  • Options

<< <i>Do the modern auto inserts from stuff like bowman platinum and draft count as auto cards? Or are they straight subs given that they are topps issued? >>

From PSA FAQs...

Q: Which autographed cards are required to be sent in using the Autographed Card Grading & Authentication Service?

A: This service level is for autographed cards dated pre-1998 and/or those not directly from the manufacturer must be submitted through Autographed Card Grading and Authentication Service (fee may vary depending on card value). Autographed cards directly from the manufacturer from 1998 to present may be submitted through the other service levels depending on value.

That's what they mean by autographed cards are excluded.