Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

items for sale/trade - many end this AM

Over the years I did many shows in the Cleveland/Canton area and got many autographs from former cleveland players in all sports. I have listed most of them on ebay if anyone interested and will be listing more over the next few days including a few I had authenticated by PSA. Hopefully the link I provided works....my ebay id is al_n_sandy14

auctions

If any interest the following Billy Martin auto is available for $50 postage included. I got the autograph on the inside of the back page of a paperback book. I happened to be reading Cinderella LIberty on the plane the week before the Rangers played in Cleveland in the infamous 10 cent beer night game. I was stationed in Texas at Fort Hood and was coming home on leave and was on the same flight as the Rangers coming to CLE. I got Billy's auto on the flight and had nothing else on me that he could sign....it was funny in another way since I asked him if he thought that there would be any trouble in Cleveland...many don't know or forgot that the week before the Indians were in Texas and they had a rumble down there before the Rangers came to Cleveland.......The best of luck was for me after we talked and he learned I was in the Army. If no interest it will go on ebay next week.

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    No one has indicated an interest in the Billy Martin so I have placed the autograph on ebay. The link above will get you to the items I have listed this week. al.
  • Options
    more added for sale....if no interest will go to ebay....if you need something let me know and I'm sure we can work something out...the first group are mini's and there are also Topps Chrome football refractors and some inserts along with some more parallel and inserts from last years baseball..I am working on 2012 baseball and football and we could trade.....al.
  • Options
    many auctions ending this morning......ala.