Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1978 KISS DONRUSS PSA's

Just started collecting graded KISS cards. Anybody have some they wanna sell, doubles maybe? Unfortunately, I don't have enough to trade. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.

Matt
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    I don't think he answers pm's. I have about half the set graded
  • Options
    Awesome. Is your set on the registry?
  • Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    Tony is a great guy to deal with. I don't know how often he checks the boards though. I let him know he has some responses.

• Options
    Hey Guys, I am absolutely responding to PM's and no, I am not on the registry yet as I only have about ten cards. Will be checking this messageboard fairly regularly.
    Tony (MonsterFromMars)
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    The set was on the registry but removed by who i purchased them from. It's the 57 card lot that was on ebay a few weeks ago. Great cards. I have never seen such bad condition cards that come straight out of a sealed pack so I love these graded cards
  • Options

<< <i>The set was on the registry but removed by who i purchased them from. It's the 57 card lot that was on ebay a few weeks ago. Great cards. I have never seen such bad condition cards that come straight out of a sealed pack so I love these graded cards >>

I agree. They seem to have been cut by a toddler with a dull knife. It is very hard to find pristine cards even fresh from wax. Deceptively difficult for a relatively "new" issue.

Matt