Home Precious Metals
Options

Many of you may remember me Pay Pal john_matsukes@yahoo.com

I hope I have not become forgotten around here!. As you may remember I had a bad stroke a little over 1 year ago. I have had a turn for the worse A Giant Aneurysm located in my brain stem threatens to take my life shortly. This Aneurysm is 3.5CM round and 4.5CM long. It is putting pressure on all the nerves in my brain stem and is starting to cause vision trouble as well as mobility issues. Up until just lately I have been unable to find a Doctor that could help me I have now found one his name is Doctor Barrow his office is in Atlanta Georgia. He has looked over my records and feels he can do me some good. I could however use some help from some of the forum members here. I do have health insurance but because I have been unable to care for myself for more than a year I have no saving left to draw on. I need to find some funds to help me cover the 20% co pay my insurance charges. I want to make one thing clear here I am not asking for any funds from any forum members here. I could however use your help. I have set up a web sight to try and get some of my needed funds for my surgery. I need others to please pass around the link for my web page in the hope the right people see it. All here that remember me know me to be a honest man both in busness as well as personal. Please do your best to get my web sight in front of as many folks as you can! THANKS! John Matsukes here is the link for my sight --- link
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Of course we remember you, and fondly! I am saddened by the continued direction of your health issues, and want to let you know that you are in my prayers. May God bless you, brother.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Thanks! please don't forget I need my web sight passed around any help with this will be appreciated!
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck friend, and take care. You're in our thoughts.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    John, I hope everything turns out for the best! Sending prayers your way!

Scott
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God Bless, may He bless your journey.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That might be the same doc that worked on my mother and her 2 anyuerisms 15 years ago at Piedmont. Still kicking. Good luck to you, I'll send good thoughts your way.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad you could stop in image
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad you could stop in image
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No PP? If i'm donating,why do they need all my personal information?
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could include your paypal account name in the OP for those of us who would like to give a little something the easy way.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Sorry Pay Pal is john_matsukes@yahoo.com I wish to thank all for their help and encouragement!. I will keep you all informed as to my outcome with this aneurysm.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    paypal gift sent. Best of luck with your treatment.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>paypal gift sent. Best of luck with your treatment. >>

Thank you so much for your help with my medical fund. The money you sent will help with my surgery as well as rehabilitation I will keep you informed as to my outcome!
  • Options
    Here is a photo from my last CT scan you will see how big the aneurysm is I am in big trouble for sure! ">nullimage[/IMG]
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the image you attempted to post John:

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Thanks for helping me with the image!