Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
My new toned Chinese Dollar - GTG
Chinesecoincollector
Posts:
86
February 15, 2013 9:23AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
0
Comments
Options
lordmarcovan
Posts:
45,371
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 9:38AM
Be prepared to be flamed for posting this on the US forum.
I'll play, though.
Can't make up my mind between a nice AU58 slider or a low-MS coin.
I'll give it the benefit of my doubt and guess MS62?
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
0
Options
Manorcourtman
Posts:
8,480
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 10:03AM
53
0
Options
amwldcoin
Posts:
11,269
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 10:10AM
<< <i>53 >>
I agree
0
Options
Type2
Posts:
13,985
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 10:20AM
I'll go with MS61 and it's a coin so i think you can post where ever you want.... But that is just me crazy Type2.
Hoard the keys.
0
Options
LindeDad
Posts:
18,766
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 10:24AM
Too Dark to tell....
My Current project....
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/160794
0
Options
coinsarefun
Posts:
21,781
✭✭✭✭✭
February 15, 2013 10:25AM
I don't know......but I like it
CoinsAreFun Pictorials Album
FOR SALE
SOME
will mark final ones before auction
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC
FOR SALE
0
Options
Chinesecoincollector
Posts:
86
February 15, 2013 12:25PM
PCGS Secure MS61... I'm not so sure it should have =graded with the ink on the reverse, but we will see what it looks like in person!
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
I'll play, though.
Can't make up my mind between a nice AU58 slider or a low-MS coin.
I'll give it the benefit of my doubt and guess MS62?
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
<< <i>53 >>
I agree
Hoard the keys.
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
PCGS Secure MS61... I'm not so sure it should have =graded with the ink on the reverse, but we will see what it looks like in person!