Options
Question RE PCGS Restoration and Resale
magikbilly
Posts: 6,780 ✭
Hello All,
I have been wondering - if a coin is bought raw and submitted for PCGS Restoration, serviced and then slabbed, how would any potential buyer of this new product know it is not covered by any grade guarantee? Or am I getting this wrong?
Eric
I have been wondering - if a coin is bought raw and submitted for PCGS Restoration, serviced and then slabbed, how would any potential buyer of this new product know it is not covered by any grade guarantee? Or am I getting this wrong?
Eric
0
Comments
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
<< <i>If they grade it they guarantee that grade. >>
This is correct.
My Best Regards,
Corbin
Corbin, have you any comment on the 1941-S 50C in the this thread?
1941-S 50C
Edit to add:
Best wishes,
Eric
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire