Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Eric Lindros TTM

Does Eric Lindros really sign ttm? I have seen a bunch of addresses on him one from Dallas and another from Ontario . Are they real autographs ?

Comments

• Options
    ExodusExodus Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    I would highly doubt it.
    I've heard stories from the lesser professional athletes that their mom's and dad's sign the cards and return them.
  • Options
    You could book him for a party. He might sign then

http://www.ericlindros.ca
  • Options
    i've bought from a member that sent to his parents' address ttm, and the card passed psa/dna. i got one ttm back from that address and it's with raiderguy in the blue flip sub. i think they're legit.

• Options
    Thanks for the info. I know Teemu Selanne ghostsigns so I wondered if Lindros did too, especially from his parents' house.
  • Options
    yea most selanne ttm are bad. i don't understand why psa/dna keeps passing them. i was really happy to get an ip sig for the '91 ud card.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    So TTMs to his parent's house in Toronto passed?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    yes, although the one i just got the sig was alot smaller...but looks ok i think (like his '12 certified autographs). it took about 3 months to get back.
  • Options
    I got a 1990 Eric Lindros Score back today.
  • Options
    i have 2 ttm lindros with derrick's psa/dna that hopefully will pop soon. i'm fairly confident at least 1 will pass.
  • Options
    I may have to send to him if he really does sign.