Options
Celestron or Dino-lite
bsshog40
Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I just couldn't come up with the $300 for a dino-lite so I went with a celestron for $52 on the Bay. I thought I'd share a couple pics. It's really hard to pic coins that have a lot of luster but doesn't due too bad with others. At least I don't think so. What do you thing??






-----------------------------------------
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany
0
Comments
Is it easy to use?
How bout a pic of your setup..
Cass
The middle two photos look sharper than the other two. Maybe they're lower mag or vibration?
Not bad for high mag basic work I'd say! What do you think? Does it serve your purposes? That's what counts
Not everyone is into a full on DSLR with flatfield macro lenses, bellows and the rest...
Pretty nice shots for what you have into it IMO.. Now have some fun!!!
Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014
Celestron
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany