Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

coin collecting & outside hobbies

2»

Comments

  • Options
    TheRegulatorTheRegulator Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

    This is currently my main hobby...

    image

    image

    image

    image


    Pretty fun wintertime outdoor hobby. On a good Saturday, I will put in 8-9 hours and 11-13 miles. Filled with long lows and high highs. Gets you in shape, too. image
    The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to do a lot of skiing, scuba diving, mountain biking, and played a lot of poker and beach volleyball. Now, if not working, it's all about child care and home repair.

    Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    I bought and tuned in a 3D printer. Been having a blast making any thingamabob whachmacallit dohicky that comes to mind in ABS plastic. About have of that relates to FPV (first person view) RC flying.

    After I completed my type set to my liking I just don't chase coins much. I may sell a dup to fund the other hobbies for a few months.image
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love coins and photography. And also fast bikes and cars.
    Lance.

    image
    image
  • Options
    okracerokracer Posts: 436 ✭

    -Cycling (MTB and road)
    -running
    -Hiking/camping
    -Adventure Racing
    -Collecting/ hunting arrowheads
    -Collecting ancient artifacts
    -Reading about ancient history
    -Travel to historical sites
    -Shooting sports
    -Boy Scouts with my son
    -Family fun
    -Coin collecting
    -sleeping
    -good Mexican food!


    ......I collect old stuff......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file