Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH; A couple of nicely toned PCGS coins & Liberty nickel set

1901 O MORGAN, Beautiful two sided toner, grading MS63 (now PCGS 63), with some chatter on the cheek, and typical flat "O" mint strike at center. BUT, bathed in bright sapphire, seagreen, red and yellow, and really doing a Peakock (censored) strut on the reverse. Also shows doubling on the inside (left) of the "O", and on the lettering starting at "D" and up through the star, spread counterclockwise. I couldn't determine which VAM it might be, but interesting nonetheless. Nice coin. $145

1917 S SLQ PCGS AU53FH, This tougher Type one looks great for the grade. Highly lustrous and unquestionably original with deep tone in weathered bronze, blue, and silvery gold. While there is a reddish tint, the pics exaggerate this quality. The S mint in FH is much tougher than either the P or D, with 1/16th the availabilty compared to the P mint, and a little over half that of the D mint. Quite appealing and a real eye catcher. Excellent strike. $325

Complete set of Liberty nickels. '83NC AU; '83 WC G, scratches; '84 abt fine; '85 heavily corroded, may not be real, but I think it is; '86 abt VG, lt corrosion, scratches; '87 G ;'88 G, corrosion; '89 Fine, dark, heavy scrape; 12 S abt Fine; rest mostly good afew abt VG, with '05 & '11 in Fine. $295 - After comparing placement of the last digit on the questionable 1885, I do think it's the real deal.
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

Comments