Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

While reading ANA grading standard 6 edition, I noticed

On page 190, for capped bust quarters, the pictures for the extemely fine grade and the very fine grade are of the exact same coin. I was wondering why I was having such a hard time distinguishing the two. After a thorough inspection I noticed they were the same. Unless I am going crazy or blind, I am correct about this. Feedback would be appreciated,

Thanks, Jon
coolbreeze

Comments

  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell for sure.

    But there IS that mark below the space between "STATES" and "OF", which appears to be the same...

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options


    << <i>I can't tell for sure.

    But there IS that mark below the space between "STATES" and "OF", which appears to be the same... >>

    coolbreeze
  • Options


    << <i>

    << <i>I can't tell for sure.

    But there IS that mark below the space between "STATES" and "OF", which appears to be the same... >>

    >>

    coolbreeze

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file