<< <i>Bogus, and from a seller with zero feedback??? >>
I was not worried about the lack of feedback, we all started somewhere. The coin I thought was bogus and wrote the seller to have him get it looked at. He was a bit putback, but maybe he will have someone take a peek.
bob
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
Comments
<< <i>Bogus, and from a seller with zero feedback???
I was not worried about the lack of feedback, we all started somewhere. The coin I thought
was bogus and wrote the seller to have him get it looked at. He was a bit putback, but maybe
he will have someone take a peek.
bob
oh man
that 3.5 legger is a riot!
.
dig dig dig!
hey, this guy is probably ok. just a collector of vf-xf 16-d dimes, no red flags here. move along!
16-d #1
16-d
almost never fails, when you see one.....
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
maybe someone will tell me if I'm crazy or not.
<< <i>I thought the letering on the reverse looked odd.
maybe someone will tell me if I'm crazy or not. >>
oh you're crazy but the lettering looks odd too
.
60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
<< <i>伪造品 >>
伪造罪
.
<< <i>
<< <i>伪造品 >>
伪造罪
. >>
是的
"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
<< <i>
<< <i>
<< <i>αÔìÆ· >>
αÔì×ï
. >>
ÊÇµÄ >>
Hey, let's keep it clean here boys!