Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Fort Worth Coin Dealers?

Going to visit my girlfriend who goes to TCU tomorrow for valentines day so while she's in class on friday I'll doing coin things. Who are dealers worth checking out in FW?

Comments

  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275 ✭
    You'd best to get over to Dallas, and even then there's only a couple.

    C and R coins in Richland Hills is my favorite, but overall I haven't been to too many.
  • Options
    TAMU15TAMU15 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    That's what I was trying to avoid. That's all uncharted territory I'm saving for the summer image
  • Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Lot's of beautiful young women at TCU, but you already have one. Visit the Heritage Showroom at 3500 Maple Ave in
    Dallas.


    "...We welcome your visit, but we recommend that you call ahead at 214-528-3500. All of our collectibles are secured in time-lock bank vaults, and we don't want you to be disappointed. Our experts travel to many shows every year, so an appointment means you will see the items and specialist you desire!"
  • Options
    BigMooseBigMoose Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭
    You could look up B. Max Mehl. image
    TomT-1794

    Check out some of my 1794 Large Cents on www.coingallery.org
  • Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    You can check out Arlington Coin or the coin store on williams cut off road off of camp bowie blvd. The name escapes me at the moment. This store is about 5 miles from the center of the TCU campus.I would skip the C&C one IMO.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

    RIP "BEAR"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file