Options
photo 1964 dime
stash
Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭
0
stash
Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭
Comments
using attachments is not hte best since attachments are generally small.
find a web site pictures hosting place or a personal web space and upload the best photos you can then go through the steps to include the pictures using that picture button you used in the first two tries.
one web site people use is photobucket.
this is what the images at cointalk show
<< <i>Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator >>
.
I don't see pictures there. I see links to attached pictures, but those links do not work for me. I'm on Internet Explorer.
<< <i>now the links working again, I'm using Firefox for my browser ! >>
still a no go for me on firefox.
perhaps you have be a logged in member?
give photobucket a try.