Options
Help With This Dime ? ? ?
stash
Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭
I've owned this dime for about three years now, I think its a 1964 Special Mint Set ! I've studied the eye, and the mouth of both the regular strike, and special mint set ! Its very clear to me the eye and mouth are different on both strikes ! My coin is the last photo, I'm hoping to send it to pcgs if its a sms ! HELP !!!!!!!!!
0
Comments
Steve
Hoard the keys.
<< <i>Did it look like this?
you're on a roll today!
btw
.
<< <i>I've owned this dime for about three years now, I think its a 1964 Special Mint Set ! I've studied the eye, and the mouth of both the regular strike, and special mint set ! Its very clear to me the eye and mouth are different on both strikes ! My coin is the last photo, I'm hoping to send it to pcgs if its a sms ! HELP !!!!!!!!!
you need to make the photo web accessible by putting it on a web site, then put the full http://........ URL in.