Home Sports Talk
Options

INDIANS BABY

What an off season, we just landed Michael Bourn. Indians have really inpressed me, maybe the Dolans are getting ready to sell the team. I dont care just win baby!

Not a bad lineup

1. Michael Bourn - CF

2. Jason Kipnis - 2B

3. Asdrubal Cabrera - SS

4. Nick Swisher - RF/1B

5. Carlos Santana - C

6. Mark Reynolds - 1B/DH

7. Michael Brantley - LF

8. Drew Stubbs / Mike Aviles / Other - DH/OF

9. Lonnie Chisenhall - 3B

GO TRIBE
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WOW ... they invested $100 MILLION on a leadoff and cleanup hitter. Maybe they will contend?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    A lot of strikeouts in that lineup. The offense will be decent, but the pitching staff really needs someone to step up- there isn't a true #1 in the rotation.

I am very interested to see the job that Francona does.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    pitching, pitching, pitching.....by the way did I say pitching?

al.

PS: if it comes thru....maybe, just maybe!!
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Whew, I'm glad Cleveland overpaid those two FAs instead of my Mariners!
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Glad my brother in law was in Vegas for the SB. Found 100:1 at Binions for me for a WS victory. I'm sure the odds are just a little lower now.

• Options

<< <i>Glad my brother in law was in Vegas for the SB. Found 100:1 at Binions for me for a WS victory. I'm sure the odds are just a little lower now. >>

Yeah, they should have no problem taking down the Marlins in the Fall Classic!!
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Watch out for the Royals!

(Can't believe I just typed that)

Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    any chance they have is that they play in the weakest division in baseball

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Well all of us that are Indians fans probably got a glimpse of a typical season score yesterday......11-10. as I've said before pitching, pitching, pitching and even though none of the potential starters pitched yesterday from the box score I saw I think they will score runs but the season will depend on how the starters pan out.
  • Options
    13 - 10 yesterday.....I detect a pattern here....
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Bourn might be a good pickup, but I'm not a fan of the Swisher contract. I think they spent way too much on him.
  • Options
    Indians 3 Reds 0....break up the Indians!!! Hey I know it's only spring training but so far so good..... didn[t realize they also beat the brewers 7-4.....AL look out...
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    6 minutes to sell the remainder of Opener out!

Here's my view for this season from our season tix. Row 6, section 184. Aisle. If anyone needs a pair here and there shoot me a message. We will be using a lot of the really good promo games but most of the remainders I will just be selling for face.

• Options
    Well, the Indians have come back to earth. Hopefully they will at least be competitive the whole season this year, not just until August....

al.
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Tonite!
  • Options

<< <i>Tonite! >>

TRIBE TIME NOW!

ROLL TRIBE
  • Options
    If you have not seen the hit Lou Marson took in tonights game covering the plate go youtube it. Hell of a hit he took. Trevor looks not so great, walked the based loased in the first and again in the 3rd, but got out og them both. Only down by one, im happy at this point. I hope Terry leaves Bauer in the game until at least the 6th or we are down by 3.

..by the way, the strike zone in this game could fit into a toploader.
  • Options
    Go jump in his a$$ Terry, get nose to nose with him. What the neck was that call! He was out by 7 feet and damn near took off his glove when he spiked him.