Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB Final 3 Key Date Raw Morgan Silver Dollars

I recently laid hands on the coin I thought I would never own- an 1893 S, so now I'm re-motivated to complete the books I started as a little kid decades ago. This list will complete my books, I may replace a few lowballs after that. I'm looking for no problem, honest, raw Morgans approximately VF 35 or better in the following dates-

1892 CC
1893 CC
1895 O

Please PM no haggle price, photos, preferred method of payment and I'll respond as soon as I can. Thanks for checking this thread.
Insecure people will do more to mess up your life than anyone else you know.

Many buys and sells here and eBay, references gladly given on request

Comments

• Thanks for checking this WTB.

• Purchased 1886-S and 1902 Thanks Vinny!

• Ta da bump
    Looking forward to more offers, thanks to all!

• Several purchases made, plenty of cash left in the budget, additional coins I'd like to purchase have been added above since this is going very well, may even replace my lowballs...................... please don't tell my wife yet.

• Purchased 1889 S and 1901 P, thanks mightyhunter! Great photos!

• Thank you for the PMs and offers, another update on purchases will be coming soon.

• Gone for a week, updated the list, will add a few more to buy as cash flow permits.

• Thank you Walkerguy21D, great coin, fair price, shipped soooooooo fast. image
    Thanks to everyone helping me move step by step toward a decades old dream. Keep those cards and letters coming folks!

• Just got paid today, got me a pocket full of change. (Thank you ZZ Top)

• Getting close to using this months purchasing budget. My wife saw me skipping merrily out to the mailbox yesterday and I think I've tipped my hand, so I will put together an offering of Morgans I've accumulated from purchasing collections soon. Seems like Photobucket scrambles up the order of photos I upload so I've got to sort that out, then ta da! Visible means of support! Thanks for checking this thread.

• I am still buying. Thanks for looking.

• Bump

• Down to the last 6 higher dollar key dates. Won't be able to buy everything at once, but please PM if you have any of these available. Thanks

• Amazing- March 5 had 6 to go- only three left today. Never thought I'd get this close. Thanks to everyone who has helped me accomplish this on this Board and for recommending dealers you trust. It's a great day- the newest grandson is home and all are well.