Home Sports Talk
Options

Whew, that was close!

I wouldn't be able to handle a year of 49er fans proclaiming how amazing their team and QB are. Instead, I have to listen to them earn their nickname of FortyWhiners all year....ahhh crap!

Comments

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    You'd rather have a year of (should be) felon and PED abuser Ray Lewis preaching about how god wanted the Ravens to win? A year in which Flacco was getting publicly crucified and now will be branded top tier? Kap is the future of QB's. Let's not forget a kid with 7 career starts led his team to the super bowl - hardly a small feat. He's only going to get better.

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Wonderful. Now you can spend all season listening to Ray Lewis go on and on about all his BS and how Joe Flacco is the best quarterback who's ever played the game.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Since I don't waste money on cable, I won't have to listen to any of the players...which is why I said FANS. Those are the people I read all the time, like you.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction is that next year Kaepernick will go into his Sophomore slump and 49er fans will betch and moan that Alex Smith shouldn't have been traded away.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually heard people starting to grumble Alex Smith's name in the second quarter last night. I mean really... do you have that short of a memory? Kap has accomplished in ten games what Smith couldn't do in his entire career. This dude is a stud and he'll likely win more than one SB if they ever get their act together.

Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY HAPPY that the Ravens won, but I have a feeling the 49ers will be back in it next year.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    I must agree in principle with the OP. If the 49ers would have won, I would now be living in the sports equivalent of Hell. Can't imagine what I would have had to endure over the next year with both the Giants and 49ers on top of their respective sports.
  • Options

<< <i>My prediction is that next year Kaepernick will go into his Sophomore slump and 49er fans will betch and moan that Alex Smith shouldn't have been traded away. >>

Technically this was his sophomore season.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>My prediction is that next year Kaepernick will go into his Sophomore slump and 49er fans will betch and moan that Alex Smith shouldn't have been traded away. >>

Technically this was his sophomore season. >>

Well then, no wonder he lost.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph