Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Lot of 7 Civil-War era pieces. $65 delivered

Good morning, everyone: On behalf of a friend and neighbor here in northwest Connecticut, I am posting a lot of 7 coins, 1852-1866. These coins have been in the owner’s possession for many years, but neither he nor his spouse are collectors.

All pieces are photographed, front and back, under a white-balanced incandescent bulb with a Coolpix 995. No photoshopping except to crop.

Asking $60.00 plus $5.00 to help with the postage and insurance. (I ship priority, insured, with delivery confirmation, which will be a bit over 10 dollars). I will ship to domestic addresses only, priority mail and insured. Personal check and postal money order ok, the former of which must clear, please. I try to avoid Paypal; too many horror stories.

There is a return privilege on the lot in its entirety. If you so decide, please have the lot in the mail within 7 days of receipt. Upon safe return, I will immediately ship a refund of the lot price.

I am a math professor in CT and a student of US coinage since the 1960s when my grandfather Whit Hart got me started. On Ebay, I am davidwm. On request, I will gladly send you an email from my Ebay account in verification of my Ebay identity.

Thank you. And thanks to PCGS for providing this avenue of sale.

Whit

1852 3-cent. AG.
Obv
Rev

1858 Flying Eagle cent. Good
Obv
Rev

1858 Half Dime. VF-20
Obv
Rev

1860 Indian Cent. This is a very nice example of low-grade CN cent. G-VG.
Obv
Rev

1863 Indian Cent. Another nice example of a low-grade CN cent. VG
Obv
Rev
1863 Indian Cent. Another nice example of a low-grade CN cent. VG

1863 Civil War Token. Common variety, but interesting sentiment on the reverse. I call it VF.
Obv
Rev

1866 2-Cent piece. VF-20
Obv
Rev

Whit

Comments