Home Sports Talk
Options

Dan Marino has love child with CBS employee in 2005

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
As reports go, the girl is now 7 years old. Marino "celebrated" his 28th wedding anniversary yesterday...I doubt it was truly a "happy" event. Reportedly, Marino paid millions to the mother of the child...how do you pay millions without your wife knowing what you're doing?

Marino will be an analyst for the SB this Sunday.

Comments

• Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Laces out Dan
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me she was hot. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    how do you pay millions without your wife knowing what you're doing?

You know it's funny but some people really don't pay attention. I have had amazing discussions with wealthy clients and it's clear that at least one of them has absolutely no clue how much money they have or where they spend it.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    How is it possible?

He has more money than he, his wife, kids and grandkids will ever need. A few million in hush money sure isn't going to be missed by the missus. As long as the lifestyle doesn't change, what money goes where is largely irrelevant.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<Please tell me she was hot. MJ >>>

A quick google search for "Dan Marino mistress" yields a resounding NO.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Better looking than Arnie's maid.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I always had him pegged as a douche. This only confirms it for me.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i><<<Please tell me she was hot. MJ >>>

A quick google search for "Dan Marino mistress" yields a resounding NO. >>

I was afraid of this. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan isn't the only football player with a "Love Child". How about Derrick Thomas? I wonder how many the Beatles had?
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    I wonder how many people pick abortion over becoming a celebrity's baby-momma.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i><<<Please tell me she was hot. MJ >>>

A quick google search for "Dan Marino mistress" yields a resounding NO. >>

I was afraid of this. MJ >>

C'mon guys, she ain't that bad. I would think that with millions of dollars she could afford clothes for their daughter that fit but...

Also, I do not have Dan's mistresses approval to post this so if need be I can remove it.
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    Also, I do not have Dan's mistresses approval to post this so if need be I can remove it. >>

I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I see TWO things that Dan liked!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>I wonder how many people pick abortion over becoming a celebrity's baby-momma. >>

What? Why would they do that, when the child is essentially a winning lottery ticket?
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder how many people pick abortion over becoming a celebrity's baby-momma. >>

Probably none or virtually none. Doing that would be like knowingly destroying your $120 million winning lottery ticket.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dan isn't the only football player with a "Love Child". How about Derrick Thomas? I wonder how many the Beatles had? >>

They're all douches
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    Happy birthday Dan!