Circ Toner NewP

Comments

• USMoneyloverUSMoneylover Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Definitely interesting image Where's the undecided vote image
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    You just have to make a decision image
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said like...for what it is...it's not a coin that makes you say..."Wow, beautiful coin!" from the photo alone, but for what it is, a worn, circulated coin, I like it.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the dislikes might change to likes, if a regular in-hand picture were posted. This image looks enhanced, whether by light angle or in photoshop, to bring out the color

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Like

Hoard the keys.
  • messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd like it better with less and more even color. I find the blotchiness of the obverse a little distracting. The reverse looks better.

<< <i>Some of the dislikes might change to likes, if a regular in-hand picture were posted. This image looks enhanced, whether by light angle or in photoshop, to bring out the color >>

The lighting angle may have enhanced the colors a little, but this is pretty close to what the coin looks like in-hand.
    The obverse is a little more emerald green around the portrait rather than the dark blue.

I really like the colors - I thought I wouldn't at first. I would certainly love to have an entire Bust Dime date set which looked like this!
  • BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Like the piece...the lighting probably makes the tone hues seem brighter than they are. image
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭
    Had to look at this one twice to decide.image

I like it.

Mike
  • AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for giving me your opinions y'all. I figured the ToneHeads would like it! image

Overall, this coin will be replaced by a crusty example whenever one presents itself.
    This is just a [common] die marriage I have been aggressively searching for for 2-3 years now in VF,
    and I have not been able to find a problem-free example until now!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file