Home U.S. Coin Forum

Quarterly Submission Question

So I'm about to send in the quarterly special (4 coins regular regrade w/Trueview), and I also have this raw coin I want to submit on a separate form for regular grading. Can I send in both submissions in the same package? The outside of the package will still be marked CC Special. That would save me $20+ on the mailing costs.

Comments

• RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know for a regular submission yes you can send both in the same box, But if you read the rules for the quarterly special it says this: •Submission must contain only the number of coins listed above (4) So to me that means only 4 coins in a CC package. I would call them this morning and ask. Good luck with your grades and getting the coins there safely as the anaheim Thief is still working at the PO................Enjoy image I also wanted to add that with the quarterly special your coins go under regular, now if you submit those coins under economy(slower) and send in 4 with secure plus you save 20 bucks a coin and can pay the 10 bucks for the pictures.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never capitalized on the CC special, but every renewal when those 8 "freebies" go in, they typically go in with regular , secure plus, foreign, errors, etc. Just have separate invoices and try to keep the coins with the invoices.
    Also, each has it's own handling fee and shipping charges. They're re-routed so you're really not saving on shipping. Just fyi, each invoice is a service unto itself... but they package up just fine, together.
  • I did that too. They were all on the same submission form. They did call me and ask what I was trying to do. It went through anyway. Maybe just explain it on the form.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One package can have multiple submissions in it.
    But a CC special submission must be on a separate form from any other items submitted at that time.
    Just like sending in a Modern and a regular submission together. Once they get past reception they take different paths though the process.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file