Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Febuary Group Sub Sign-Up CLOSED !!!!!!!

Evening,

Although the special at $6.50 a card sucks I'll still be doing a small sub for 8-10 board members. I have two pre-signed up, let me know if you want to send in a few with me.

I am looking to send to PSA at about the 15th of Feb. PM me and I'll get the details to you.

Thanks

Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    You going to send in any Tall Boys Neil?

I may have a few if you are.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options

<< <i>Evening,

Although the special at $6.50 a card sucks I'll still be doing a small sub for 8-10 board members. I have two pre-signed up, let me know if you want to send in a few with me. At least any year is OK, so we don't have to do a seperate pre 1956 sub.

I am looking to send to PSA at about the 15th of Feb. PM me and I'll get the details to you.

Thanks

Neil >>

It does look like you'll have to separate out the years:
    Announcement
    Here are the February Collector’s Club Specials:
    #1: $6.50 per card, 10 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 30 day turnaround, 1956-Present
    #2: $8.00 per card, 10 card minimum, with declared values under $100 per card, 20 day turnaround, Pre 1955
    Currently Buying:
    2004 Tommie Harris SPX Printing Plate (White Whale will pay top $$$)
    1994 SP Football Die Cuts PSA 10s
  • Options
    Evening,

Thanks...Fixed it!

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>You going to send in any Tall Boys Neil?

I may have a few if you are. >>

Yep, I'm sending in 10-15.

Let me know if you want to ride along!

Neil
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    I have 8, including 2 Tallboys.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    neil

i have one tallboy that i would like to include if that is possible. yup, one!

eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Neil,

Have you had any interest, or are personally planning, to include a thick/memorabilia submission in the mix?

If so, I'd have at least 5 to get half way there on the minimum quantity required.

-Eric
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Im sure I have 5-10 I would like to sub. This is only for modern correct? I have about 5 pre 1956 I would like to sub too if anyone is doing that special
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    Afternoon,

I will be doing two subs, one 1956 to Present and one Pre 1956. Sorry no pathes or memerobilia one.

Neil
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to submit 12 cards. 6 each of 1982 Donruss M*A*S*H cards and 1976 Donruss Space 1999 cards.

Can I get in on this please???

Thanks, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Morning,

I am goint to close this off now, I think I have enough to manage it for now. Anybody who Expressed an interest and hasn't answered my PM with the instructions, please do so and let me know if your in or not!

Thanks

Neil