Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars PSA/DNA Famous Hulk Hogan has landed

I struck a deal and acquired the famous Hulk Hogan card that was featured in the SMR article and originated in the signed rookie card collection of Mike Navarro. Good news is that Navarro has my old Hulk Hogan that was residing in my collection. I attempted to get the signed Navarro card with Muhammad Ali but that card was out of my price range.

Also got this one for my signed wrestling all stars collection.....

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Rob on the Hogan!!

Is SD Jones a tough card from the set to find signed?

• Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    Great cards. Do you think it took sd delivery jones less time to sign That card or lose to King Kong Bundy?
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I know of three SD Jones signed cards.... I obviousy did not have one so it is fairly tough. I know that Alan B thought it was a tough get and that is good enough for me. SD lived a little longer than some of the other deceased wrestlers from this set......
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    NIce cards Rob!

I told ya it was sweet

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I am happy to have the Hogan that is for sure.....an 8 is awesome for a signed card from this tough set. There will be very few Hogans in this grade being cracked out or available via eBay.