Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB 40% halfs

No amount to small....pm me face amount and asking price delivered to 70360.

Thanks Jamie
It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

Comments

• Options
    Keep em coming....
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    most local dealers send these out to melt at 90% with the refiners - good luck in your hunt
  • Options
    Keep em coming