Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Delete

Just back from PSA. Super high grade 1973 candy lids! Some fairly high grade 1974 Topps Stamp singles and a bunch of mid grade 1966 Rub-offs.

Auctions

I also have a bunch of PSA 1972 Milton Bradley cards and more candy lids that I haven't gotten around to listing.

Joe
2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe - Wow. Congrats on the candy lids. That is one tough issue to get those kind of grades.
    Daniel
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I was lucky enough to find some without the bend in the tab. PM if you have a player you are interested in I have a couple more.

I also have 38 Milton Bradley cards from 1972 slabbed that I didn't get listed. Mostly 5's and 6's, but a few 8's as well.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    afternoon. do you have the Yaz candy lid?

thanks

• Options
    Sorry, don't have the Yaz.
  • Options
    Wanted to post that there are some people questioning the '73 Candy Lids. I have added an additional line of text on the auctions.

Cards have been graded by PSA and members of these boards have had both positive and negative opinions.

Anyone purchasing one of these is entitled to an immediate, no questions asked refund if they are not happy with it.

Joe
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Do you have a 1972 Carew Milton Bradley card in PSA 8?
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik