Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

All Sold PCGS MS64 St Gaudens More coming soon

Thanks to all who stopped to look and PM your interest. Jan will have more Saints available soon, I need to get home from work and photograph the next offering.

I am helping a widow sell a few of her St. Gaudens Double Eagles to cover some medical expenses. I am a lifelong collector but have not bought or sold on this board though I've watched it for several years. I have done business with AUandAG in the past as a reference, purchased a number of coins from Jim Dimmick on eBay and have purchased and sold on eBay under 7heart with 100% positive feedback. Since this is my first effort here, please bear with me. I am not well equipped to photograph coins, so I hope these are clear presentations of the current coins she is ready to sell. All are PCGS MS64.
She is asking $2200 each, please PM with any offers (Don't be bashful-she believes it's fair to start about $240 less than PCGS Price Guide-will consider all offers) and I will discuss them with her. I will ship free via USPS insured, signature confirmation after payment has cleared, other shipping arrangements can be made upon request. Will accept PayPal (no fee), check, money order, wire transfer or other reasonable forms of payment.
Sold are:
1908-P No Moto
1911-D
1923-P
3- 1924-P

Old price tag sticker residue on 1911- D and last 1924 Reverse photos around PCGS Hologram

1923 SOLD

1923 SOLD
Insecure people will do more to mess up your life than anyone else you know.

Many buys and sells here and eBay, references gladly given on request

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, Brian!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Glad to finally take the plunge with your encouragement Bob, may even put up some of my toners and duplicates now that I'm not so scared.image

• Options
    The offer was accepted on the 1923, I'll update it as sold when the payment clears. Thanks Jim!

• Options
    1923 has sold. Make an offer on one or the remaining lot and we'll see where it goes.
    Thanks again Jim.

• Options
    Bump

• Options
    Bump, thanks for looking.

• Options
    TTT- Should I mention I am not making anything off this offering, just doing it out of the goodness of my little heart? Nah!

• Options
    Guess what? A bump!

• Options
    An offer is pending (has been accepted) on this lot. If you are interested in similar coins, please let me know, she has 25- 30 more St Gaudens and a number of Liberty half eagle and eagles she wants to sell, I just don't have photos yet.
    Thanks to all who expressed interest!

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    Good for you and good for her. Old gold is fun. image Hope she can use the money well and return to good health.
  • Options
    Her mood is much brighter, it's a huge relief for her to see that she can sell something, and I get to look at some awesome coins I wouldn't normally handle. I'm partial to Gold Indians and Morgans........ and Mercury Dimes and seated liberties and standing liberties and Franklins and......... guess I just like coinsimage

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sold?

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    All sold- my internet connection in our camp is slower than dial up, I tried to scroll back to find this thread to update it for 3 hours and gave upimage Thanks for bringing it back to the top so I can update it Bob!