Options
WTB-silver and gold
The missus sold some stock and wants to buy some metals.
Looking for Eagles, Maples, pre 1933 and commems in slabs for gold
Eagles, Maples or major brand bars up to 10oz
Thank you.
Looking for Eagles, Maples, pre 1933 and commems in slabs for gold
Eagles, Maples or major brand bars up to 10oz
Thank you.
0
Comments
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
<< <i>Thanks Derryb. I find this method far quicker though and better deals too. >>
The point is that, by general consensus, this type of threads are not allowed on the PM Forum.
Oh. My mistake. Pretty sure I'd done it before. Won't happen again.
I shall scamper over to the BST.
MJ
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......