Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: Large quantity of dateless buffalo nickels (and maybe large cents)

Ideally looking for at least 1000 buff nickels.
No acid dates or anything. Just run of the mill, non-cleaned dateless buffalos.
Will possibly be using these for a project. Looking for the best price you can give. If you have more and can do a better price, I might be interested in more.

I also might be interested in worn down, beat up, junky large cents if the price is right. (not looking to spend much on these...they can be really rough)

Let me know what you have!

Comments

• Options
    commacomma Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Bump.
    Got some...still looking for around 700-1000 more for a good price and possibly some no date, worn out large cents

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 200 pieces (1913) dateless Type 1 Buffalos, all acid dates and discolored pieces removed.

I bought them for a project of my own, which might still be in the works. If it doesn't pan out, though, they'll be available.

Alternately, if you wanted, I could perhaps steer you in the direction of that eBay seller, who seems to cater to the crafts-minded folks who make coin jewelry and stuff. He's a Buffalo nickel dealer and when I bought mine, he was offering some larger lots of Buffs (not just Type 1s like the lot I bought). Just clean, well-worn coins with no other ugliness problems.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I have 200 pieces (1913) dateless Type 1 Buffalos, all acid dates and discolored pieces removed.

I bought them for a project of my own, which might still be in the works. If it doesn't pan out, though, they'll be available.

Alternately, if you wanted, I could perhaps steer you in the direction of that eBay seller, who seems to cater to the crafts-minded folks who make coin jewelry and stuff. He's a Buffalo nickel dealer and when I bought mine, he was offering some larger lots of Buffs (not just Type 1s like the lot I bought). Just clean, well-worn coins with no other ugliness problems. >>

Sure. Let me know his user name.
    Thanks! image
  • Options
    One more bump for now