But have to find a second job firstimage
Tim
LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb

Comments

• lol
    LOOKS LIKE JON HAS BEEN SAVING UP FOR THE KILL!!!!!!!!!imageimage

Nice additions JON!!!

Ken, are you ready?

I guess I will have to add a few now..... right after I figure out how to do just that......image
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, how impressive. You guys are so far above me, I get a bloody nose just looking up at you! It sure seems like Jon snuck up and then struck like a ... python(?)! At least I presume pythons are rapid-strike snakes. I just truly realized how close Jon and Ken are to completely finishing their collections. Jon is 5 coins away and Ken is 7. It sure looks like before long the top 5 Merc sets will all be 100% complete.

Also notice the Poston Collection. (Tim, is this you?) It wasn't so long ago that he was back playing in my area of the registry board, around 12th or so. But now he's moved up so fast I think I'm stuck in reverse! He's made the jump from circa 55% or so complete into the big time (at least it's big time from my perspective!) of 61%.

Pretty impressive moves by all of you. And, even more impressive all this movement was done on a Monday rather than the traditional Friday!

Mark
    Mark

• FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stabbed in the Heart by a Fellow Collector.image
      Jon:
        Central States was Very Good to You or have You been Saving all of those Great Additions.image
          If allGoes Correctly this Weekend Maybe there will be a Dog Fight for that #4 Position. Going to the PNNA Show in Seattle which is My Best Chance to Find Stuff in the NorthWest. Taking All of My High Grade NGC Dimes to use as Trading Bait if the Correct PCGS Dimes are Available. Have High Hopes of Filling atleast 2 Holes which would Still Leave Me in #5. Oh Well it was a Very Pleasant Ride while It Lasted.
            Again Congratulations Jon with All of the Nice Additions.
              Sulking in the Corner !!!image
                Take Care: Ken
              1. PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
                I must say that I am happy for those tht were able to add coins to thier sets, but I wish I was one of those that was able to add some to mine. Maybe in a week or two.
                Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

2. CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
                Wow! Those are some impressive additions, Jon. There aren't many registry sets that can boast a '21-P (or D) in mint state; several other nice coins, too. You must have gotten a hefty tax refund. I can't think of a better use for it. Congratulations!

Jim
                Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!