Home Precious Metals
Options

Citibank changes it's projection for platinum to $1700 - lol

jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
What a bold target! CNBC just reported that Citi projects platinum to increase to $1,700!!!!!! (The current spot price is $1,697.50)

We report. You decide.image
Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Comments

• Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    They really went out on a limb there!

What bugs me most about predictions from virtually any newspaper, firm or online news source. If you look closely they almost always cover both sides. An article bearish on gold here, a few days later an article bullish on gold. This continues indefinitely, and then months or years later they conveniently link back to their articles that were correct and disregard the incorrect ones, to show how well their "prediction" went.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They really went out on a limb there!

What bugs me most about predictions from virtually any newspaper, firm or online news source. If you look closely they almost always cover both sides. An article bearish on gold here, a few days later an article bullish on gold. This continues indefinitely, and then months or years later they conveniently link back to their articles that were correct and disregard the incorrect ones, to show how well their "prediction" went. >>

Somewhat like politicians. LOL.
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    They were right! $1700 while I write. lol
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009