Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How Long Will It Take?

to put up a set on the registry? I requested that the 1976 Kellogg's set be included a few days ago, maybe a week now. Do I need to do anything to speed the process along? I don't mean to sound impatient, I was just wondering. I've never requested one be put on there before.
Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    May I be so bold as to suggest that you offer Carol a night of dinner and dancing?image
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    I thought BJ handled that. Are you telling me that I've been sending flowers to the wrong person?

Cardsg12, it's going to take a few weeks. They're very backed up.
  • Options
    How old is Carol?image

Will they just add it since I requested it? Or will they wait until more people request it? And again, is ther anything I can do to help them along, seriously?

P.S. Zardoz, I'm still waiting on the address for your daughter. I like to keep my options open.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Gemmint

I realize that, but I have to look out for Carol. She calls me "Darling"

cardsg12

As the wise man once said, it will happen when it happens.
  • Options
    The going rate for my daughter's address is 2 vending cases of 71 Topps baseball.

A small price to pay for such a gem.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys. Do you think I was too moody with Waittill the other day? Also the $60 set he mentioned is going off in just a few hours. Do you think I should buy it?
  • Options
    I wish it was within my power to grant all your wishes but, alas, it's not.
    Make BJ aware of the request and I'm sure she will do what she can to add the set for you.
    If you need to reach her directly you can e-mail her at BJ@Collectors.com

Zardoz you are not only a darlin' but your the Empress' First Knight! image
    MintyMan...shame on you for not spreading the flowers around!
    Cardsg12 ...I'm not telling unless I know I'm younger than you! image

Carol
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Carol - LOL, you mean you didn't receive my bouquet at the beach? I knew I couldn't trust those surfer dudes to deliver it.
  • Options
    It's no rush, Carol. I was just wondering. Thanks for all you do. And send my love to BJ image