Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Trade two Englehard poured 10-ounce gold bars WITHDRAWN 2-27-15

Reactivated 2-26-15 Listening to offers.

Trade two Englehard poured 10-ounce gold bars for greater weight of BU American Eagle gold coins. Must be BU. Advise best offer.

Terms: Upon confirmation of trade you send me agreed upon weight of BU American gold eagles. Can be all one ounce coins plus the fractionals, or send 21 one ounces coin and I will include fractional gold eagle change with the bars. Upon receipt of your Eagles I send you the two 10-ounce bars (and the change if neccessary). Registered Mail both ways at senders' expense.

Or will do bar of your choice for agreed-upon 10+ ounces of BU American eagle gold. As per above you can send me exact weight or send me eleven one ounce coins and receive change with the bar.

Obviously, fractional amounts must be doable combinations/swaps of 0.10 and/or 0.25.

Pictures of Englehard bars below.

TD
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pictures in the Bullion Forum Englehard thread
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Cool bars Capt!!
    I brought the pictures here for you, hope you don't mind.

The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
    @nibanny ... Thanks!
    TD
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice !!!
    Timbuk3
  • s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    Just curious, why would someone trade 21 oz for 20 oz?
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just curious, why would someone trade 21 oz for 20 oz? >>

Those bars are collectable. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    Revised above
  • originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭✭
    Darned cool! Good luck with your trade. image

<< <i>Darned cool! Good luck with your trade. image >>

Thanks!
    Revised above
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD - any interest in a 1,000 oz. .999 silver ingot?

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

<< <i>TD - any interest in a 1,000 oz. .999 silver ingot? >>

No, too heavy. Thanks.
    New revised offer above.
  • Bump for a cool item
    New revised offer (Monday Feb. 4) at top.
    Bump. Will consider offers trading gold for gold only.
    New revised offer (Wednesday 2-13-13) above.
    ttt 3-5-13
    Reactivated 2-26-15.
    ttt
    Withdrawn. Trade made.