Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Coin collection for sale - SOLD!

THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU!

Hi all - I'm looking to sell a collection of coins on here. I come from the currency side of the boards so I am crossing sides for the moment to help out a family friend. If interested, please let me know what you'd offer me for it and I'll talk to them. I don't have photos at the moment but I know they will be requested. PM me with your email address and I'll take photos tomorrow if there is interest.

I would be willing to break up the collection if need be. Thanks in advance!

Two (2) - 1971 uncirculated Ike 40% silver dollars (in blue envelope)

One (1) - 1971 proof Ike silver dollar (plastic case with red velvet background)

One Presidential Inauguration Eyewitness Medal from the Franklin Mint. 24kt electroplate on sterling silver. It's of Gerald Ford. Comes with the COA from the Franklin Mint

1982 US Proof Set

1964 silver coin set - half dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, penny. The silver coins appear uncirculated but I can't say for sure. They are in a plastic case.

Coin set consisting of 1964 half dollar, quarter, dime, then a 1937 buffalo nickel and a 1905 indian penny. The penny is in very nice condition. If I had to guess I'd say VF. that's just a guess. it looks VERY clean but it doesn't appear uncirculated. there is some wear on the headdress but the coin shines as if it is new. Again, these are in a plastic case.

1953 B $2 bill. I'd say choice VF or a lower end of XF condition.

Two (2) - 1986 Proof Liberty Half Dollar coins. 92% copper, 8% nickel. Comes with the original box and card. Nothing appears to be missing from them.

40% silver kennedy halves - Three (3) in total. One from each year: 1966, 1967 and 1969.

successful transactions with: vpr, robman, piecesofme, metalsman, gdavis70, agentjim007, ranshdow and more to come!

Comments