Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How long does it take

I am considering starting a 1968 topps in PSA 8 or better. I was wondering how long it has taken some of the big names to build thier sets.

Comments

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    1968's are readily available in 8 and alot are reasonably priced in 9. There are a few very tough numbers though. If you decide you want to start one drop me an email and I can get together a decent starter lot at a reasonable price.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    COACH - Your finances will dictate how quick or long a set can be completed. Many on these boards try to pick up a few cards here and there and try to purchase within their budget. If someone wants cards and will pay for the privilidge, you can probably pick up the majority of cards off of eBay within a few weeks. Or purchase a nice raw set and have it graded. Speaking of '68's, I am in the process of selling my 70+% set of PSA-8's & 9's, the transaction will take place this weekend at the Fort Washington show. In one fell swoop the buyer has over 400 of the 598 graded cards with little effort, but with big $...jay