Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Selling on ebay, RARE SAMPLE slabs, ends Sat. 2-2-13. ICG "Hook Em Horns", NGC Coins in th

Will be offering several rare NGC and ICG samples on ebay over the next few weeks with some common ones mixed in. Check them out - seller Lakesammman. image

Hook Em Horns - one of 22 made! image

Hook Em Horns
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    CazkaboomCazkaboom Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    Link To his auctions.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ends Sunday evening. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Ends Sunday PM. image
  • Options
    Cool stuff. image
  • Options
    Ends today. image
  • Options
    Ends Saturday 2-2-13!
  • Options
    Ends today. image