Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Thank You...

I want to thank all of you for your kind and some, unkind guidance. It's obvious to me, that I need to learn the rules... "first things first!" It was easy for me to join this site. Why, I haven't a clue! It appears that it will take some time for me to learn your protocol and gain the trust of someone who is willing help me. I never intended to offend, mislead or fabricate my claim. I'm a man of faith and blessed with far more than this collection could ever yield. Actually, I enjoy my new hobby! I'm going to explore every avenue there is concerning coins, and some other cool stuff I got. I honestly believe, I hold a very valuable collection. It's not several boxes full, or a bunch of coin books. It's more like 5 suit cases full! I'm just looking for some one, like me, to sort it out. I got plenty of time, it's not going anywhere, but up in value...! So, I'm going to step out, figure out how to post photo's on this site, and kick-back and count how much I think I got...LOL Thank you all again!..."Blessings!" Jerry

Comments

• Options
    sawyerjoshsawyerjosh Posts: 415 ✭✭✭
    I think you meant this for the regular forum.
    As a seller: USARarities, acloco, coindudeonebay, Twinturbo, MICHAELDIXON, blu62vette, mothra454, LukeMarshall, USARarities
    As a buyer: QualityCurrencycom, tychojoe, AurumMiner, Collectorcoins, perfectstrike, ModCrewman, LeeBone, nickel, REALGATOR, MICHAELDIXON, pointfivezero, Walkerguy21D
    Trades: georgiacop50
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry,
    This is the BST forum (buy, sell & trade). Not many CU members will see your message. You probably should post it on the US Coin forum.
    Lance.