Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Great New Registry Set Up & Running: Washington Quarters Type B and C Reverses, Circulation Stri

Thanks you BJ & DH.

The 1962 is actually a pop 2/0 in MS67 as I bought an undesignated piece recently at auction which I will present to PCGS for the designation in the near future.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    Fun!

And it might explain why the Type B's I've been selling off are ALL OF THE SUDDEN bringing more interest and stronger prices.
    I'd like my copper well done please!
  • Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got my set created - Thanks to BJ and Mr. Hall as well. A very cool set that is not too many coins to collect and trade up as you go. I understand the thoughts about creating too small of sets, but I believe collectors lose interest in completion of larger sets.

Mitch, I know DH has has spent quite a bit of time taking on all the dark side coins and getting sets up for those as well. I had asked a couple times previously but realized it was not that PCGS did not want to do the set - there were so many other items on their plate. Thanks to you for bringing this up again and help keeping this on the radar image

Ken

Link to the set
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pleasure Ken! And, a GREAT start to a wonderful complete collection ... keep up the good work on the set!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    I think this set is a Great Idea which has been long over due!

Thanks Mitch!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    docgdocg Posts: 528 ✭✭
    Great timing! Just went through a roll of 1956 Quarters I bought 10 years ago and didn't know about type B's. 25 of the 40 are type B reverses, many of which are MS65-66 quality. I think I will let most sit since I already have a PCGS MS66 specimen (unattributed).
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great timing! Just went through a roll of 1956 Quarters I bought 10 years ago and didn't know about type B's. 25 of the 40 are type B reverses, many of which are MS65-66 quality. I think I will let most sit since I already have a PCGS MS66 specimen (unattributed). >>

Thats cool Nice find and thanks for the giveaway(you are getting close to 500 post madatory giveaway).......image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    docgdocg Posts: 528 ✭✭
    Tommy,
    You are correct! I should give away one of the nicest 1956 type B's. Good idea! I am submitting a few 1965 DDO and DDR, as well as several 1970d DDR's too soon. I'll let you know if I have any goodies from the submissions.