Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
1836 Capped bust quarter
DwaineO
Posts:
1,701
January 15, 2013 9:17AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
picked this up from Ankur:
0
Comments
Options
DUIGUY
Posts:
7,252
✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 9:20AM
I Like!
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
0
Options
keyman64
Posts:
15,650
✭✭✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 9:23AM
That's a nice VF35!
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
0
Options
coinlieutenant
Posts:
9,328
✭✭✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 9:26AM
Lots of detail for a 35....very nice!
siliconvalleycoins.com
0
Unknown
January 15, 2013 9:36AM
This content has been removed.
Options
DwaineO
Posts:
1,701
January 15, 2013 10:49AM
Yes he does.
0
Options
DIMEMAN
Posts:
22,403
✭✭✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 11:09AM
Boy do I like that!
0
Options
hchcoin
Posts:
4,843
✭✭✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 11:15AM
Gotta love those bust quarters
0
Options
Batman23
Posts:
5,527
✭✭✭✭✭
January 15, 2013 11:16AM
<< <i>Boy do I like that!
>>
Very Nice
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
I Like!
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner.
siliconvalleycoins.com
<< <i>Boy do I like that!
Very Nice