Options
Acadia "S" Unc. ATB USM Rolls "SOLD OUT"
Very Predictable !! Gone this AM, 1/15/13. Only Denali "S" Mint Rolls are left.
Specialized Investments
0
Comments
Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
I used to be famous now I just collect coins.
Link to My Registry Set.
https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469
Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
<< <i>so how many have you bought? 2, 4, 8, or 10 rolls? >>
10 rolls of each and 3 bags of eachof the first three.
Instagram - numismatistkenny
My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.
ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative
2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year
Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.
They did not. I suspect the three-roll set will be the most popular option in 2013, and mintages of the "S" quarters will climb compared to 2012.