It's not a joke...
  • Options
    I think there is a typo

250 Kg is over $13 million dollars....
    I wish I can make that kind of money
    MT
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a typo. Unfortunately they don't want to deal in small quantities.
  • Options

<< <i>I doubt anyone here is interested due to the large quantities, but just in case I'll throw this out here. Here is your chance to buy gold directly from the source!

I am in contact with a mine owner who is looking to sell contracts on his production. The contract terms are:
    Price to be 10% under spot (Second London Fix)
    Monthly deliveries
    Minimum term 1 year
    Minimum Qty 250kg (up to 3000kg and more) PER MONTH (250kg = approx 8000oz)
    .9995 fine gold from a refiner
    Kilogram Bars

I'm merely just going to introduce you to the mine owner, I expect you do perform full due diligence. If interested reply with your name and phone number and email and I will have the mine owner contact you. >>

-------
    Well.
    Is this EXPECTED production or PROVEN ( as in "repeatedly, reliably, without exception 'lo the last 24 months") production?
    Does the owner own the entire shebang outright, him or her self? As an individual, LLC, corporation......?
    WHICH "refiner"? How much "refined" the last 8 quarters? Receipts?
    Why sell contracts? To hedge gold prices your "mine owner" expects to fall? I think that the various commodities markets already do this. Provided that they would recognise your "mine owner"'s "refinery"'s final product. They DO, right?
    ---
    I have a few other questions but we 'Thundering Niagara' types are reluctant to commit to a single 12 ounce serving of Evian too quickly.
    Thirstily yours,
    John
    Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
  • Options
    RGJohn, If you're interested and capable of being a buyer, please PM your information and I will put you in touch with the mine owner who will answer your questions.

I believe the price is set every month for that month's delivery. There is no heding of production going on.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt