Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FUN show

AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys. I'm not a very frequent poster but I read a lot of the threads here on the board. I just completed a move from

Springfield Missouri to Orlando last week. I I have never actually been to a coin show before, I have always bought my corns online. But seeing how the fun show was in Orlando, I figured I had to go check it out. It is somewhat overwhelming in size for someone not used to a large coin show. Honestly I saw some coins that I like but had no clue where to find them after going through the show. I definitely saw some nice coins, but I was disappointed that half or more of the dealers were gone, and the show was supposed to last until 3 p.m. and this was at 10 a.m. today. I was hoping to somehow run into some forum members, even though I didn't I have see CU forum on my name badge. I'm sure I stopped at some forum members tables, but didn't really know who they were. I was wearing a University of Missouri have, if anyone noticed me. I did buy 1 coin, what you can see below, a 10 francs coin.

image
image

Best,
John
Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now start planning for next year!

    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    sniocsusniocsu Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    I hear FUN is a great show. Many dealers pack up early, so Fri or Sat would be better. Congrats on the new coin!
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't sell yourself short, 3700+ posts ain't too shabby!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file