Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Nasty Newps from FUN?

messydeskmessydesk Posts: 20,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
So how many people arrived home from FUN with the flu? I know of a couple who "went down" at the show, and I imagine flights home didn't make things any better.

Comments

  • Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275 ✭
    For me it was allergies, but it also felt like flu, so maybe I had a double-whammy!
  • Options
    NewEnglandRaritiesNewEnglandRarities Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭
    No flu here, but was hurting really bad at the show. Since I am still here in orlando staying until Wednesday for some vacation with my wife, went to the doctor this morning and was diagnosed with strep throat. Hopefully I'll be able to get a day or two with my wife feeling a bit better than I do now!
    New England Rarities...Dealer In Colonial Coinage and Americana
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine here - I would never have guessed that NER was sick!
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file